About News18 Lokmat Advertising
Why advertise in News18 Lokmat?
News18 Lokmat is Network 18’s Marathi News channel that covers regional, national and international news. News18 Lokmat was founded in the year 2008. News18 Lokmat is one of the top 5 channels in the Marathi-News genre. News18 Lokmat was previously known as IBN Lokmat.
Who should advertise on News18 Lokmat?
|Godrej Good knight||FMCG|
|Dominos Pizza||Food and Beverages|
Organisations in the B2B and B2C sectors, E-commerce, NGOs, Consumer Durables, Real Estate, Electronics and FMCG sectors majorly advertise on News18 Lokmat. This is mainly due to the audience profile of the channel and the reach News18 Lokmat has across the country.
Execution Process and Media Specifications
Steps in Execution
Step 1: Select the Media Option, Ad length, Time Band, Number of Ads per day, Campaign Duration and Campaign Start Date.
In case you need any help with planning, please write to email@example.com
|Media Option||Mixed Time/ Aston Band/ Scroller|
|Ad Length||10 sec/ 20 sec/ 30 sec|
|Time Band||All Day/ Morning/ Evening|
|Number of Ads per day||3/ 4/ 5|
|Campaign Duration||5 Days/ 10 Days/ 30 Days|
|Campaign Start Date||1st Jan/ 15th Feb/ 20th Aug|
Step 2: Email the filled table to firstname.lastname@example.org or Create Package online at Creators Desire Solution.
Step 3: We will check the ad space availability and other privileges like discounts, depending on the time of booking
Step 4: You need to submit the artwork and make the payment
What should be the ideal creative length for my ad?
Through the ad, the audience should be able to capture the facts, relate to them and recognize the brand.
For an ad to be recognised by the target audience, the ideal creative length should be 30-seconds long.
Commercial Specifications for News18 Lokmat
|Video Format||MPEG-2 or .MOV|
|Frame Rate||25 frames per second|
|Aspect Ratio||4:3 or 16:9|
How do I know my ad has been placed?
A Telecast Certificate is generated on the Letter Head of News18 Lokmat (Network18) stating the exact date and time of the played spots. The Telecast Certificate is generated on the last date of every month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is FCT?
A. FCT- Free Commercial Time. Referred to the time allowed by broadcasters for advertisers to run ad campaigns. FCT is measured in seconds.
Q: What factors determine the ad-rates?
A. The rates vary with the following factors-
- Seasonality- Consider the period of the year you intend to advertise based on the desired campaign outcome and budget. Rates during events like elections shoot-up, but will assure excellent reach.
- Volume- Larger the campaign size, greater the discounts.
- Inventory- The channel’s inventory determines the rates. If there is a high-demand, the rates increase.
- Time Band- Viewership varies across the day. Evening Prime Time has the highest viewership on News18 Lokmat. The rates are based on the time band you choose.
Q: What are Aston bands, L-Bands and Scrollers? How will they add value to my brand?
- Aston Bands- It’s a strip that contains the advertising content. It is played for a duration of 10-seconds at the bottom of the screen when the programming content is being played. Aston bands grab the attention of the viewers as it’s featured during the programme.
- L-Bands- L-Band is an L-shaped graphical advertisement that occupies two-sides of the screen giving your brand a good exposure while the programming content is being played.
- Scroller- Text runs across the bottom of the TV screen. The minimum exposure is 50-60 times per day.
Q: What is Mixed Time Band?
A. Mixed Time Band is also called as Run of Day-part (RODP) time band. The ads can appear anytime during a specific timeband, such as 6 AM- 5 PM pre-defined by the channel. This enables the channel to manage inventory.
Q: What is the lead time for advertising on News18 Lokmat?
A. The lead time for advertising on News18 Lokmat is 1-day.
News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) is a Marathi TV Channel in News Genre. Get Discounted Price, Reach and list of popular programs for News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) at Creators Desire Solution.
Why Advertising In News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) Works
News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) is the most effective advertising medium. It generates the most profit, creates more sales and consistently outperforms everything else. News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) Television stands head and shoulders above other media in driving business results.
News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) Advertising Has Unbeatable Scale And Reach
News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) is enormous and by far the most popular medium for all age groups. It is the TV channel's unique ability to deliver huge audience figures in a short space of time that is part of the reason it is the most effective type of advertising around.
News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) Ads Are Vital For Long-Term Success
News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) advertising has many short-term effects, such as driving sales, creating spikes in online search and creating word of mouth on and offline. It works and it works fast. However, immediate success is only one part of News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) channel's power. The effects of News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) Television advertising accumulate over time; the longer you advertise, the bigger the effect. It is vital for long-term success.
News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) Campaign Cost
Costs are determined by the number of viewers and how sought-after the programming is, as well as the breadth of the campaign. So there is an opportunity for everyone – regardless of budget!
News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) Advertising can be broken into two main costs, Creative (the making of your advert) and Media (the cost of placing it on a Colors channel).
In general News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) channel price is set by DLVP and most broadcasters trade at either a discount or premium depending a number of variables:
- Seasonality- costs vary by month (summer tends to be cheaper than autumn for example)
- Advertiser demand - If there is a high demand for News18 Lokmat (Previously IBN Lokmat) Television advertising in the marketplace, you will pay more
- Time length of the creative - 30 seconds is an industry standard, if the length of your advert is shorter or longer than this, the costs will vary accordingly Time of day - Certain day parts are more expensive than others (i.e. early evening peak) as this is when most Indian viewers are tuning in.
Who We Are
We’re Ceators Desire Solution, India’s favorite independent TV advertising agency among small and medium-sized businesses. We believe the India’s enterprising culture is something to be celebrated, which is why we’ve made it our mission to provide a targeted TV buying service that supports sustainable business growth at low TV advertising costs. We represent 971 TV channels – more than any other Indian agency – and now we want to join forces with you!
Q1: For the cost mentioned on the site how many times would my ad be shown?
Ans: Shared rate for Television is per second. Let me explain this through an example. Rate Star Plus - Rs 2,000 per sec Length of your ad - 20 seconds So every time your ad gets played, you would need to pay Rs 2000 X 20 = Rs 40,000 Now, if you play this ad 10 times it would cost Rs 40,000 X 10 = Rs 400,000